Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Is Angel Locsin and Luis Through?

Is it really over for Angel Locsin and Luis Manzano? The two accidentally bumped into each other during a performance in A.S.A.P. They both didn’t know that they were included in the opening number. “Dun lang uli kami nagkita. Biglaan. I didn’t know he was included in the opening number. So medyo nakakaloka ang reaction ko,” explained Angel.

“I didn’t notice if we held hands. I am not sure and I cannot remember,” said Luis.

Angel also revealed that they were not talking to each other after the break-up. “It’s kinda weird if we continue to talk to each other. Break na nga di ba,” she reasoned out. “I just want to be true to myself. Weird naman kung chummy chummy kami agad. I was really surprised to see him at the opening number of A.S.A.P. I think he, too, was surprised.” More of Is It Over.

No comments: