Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My 15 most memorable TV interviews: Including Angel Locsin

This is the third installment of the series of articles on my 15 most memorable TV interviews to mark Startalk’s 15th year on television.

Interview with the general — It’s just too bad I don’t recall the general’s name anymore, but he was already there during the early phase of the investigation of the Nida Blanca slaying.

I recall it was around 9 a.m. of Nov. 7, 2001 when our building manager woke me up by calling my landline. He told me that Ms. Blanca was found dead in nearby Atlanta building. I was still so sleepy that time that nothing registered in my head. Before I could even put the phone down, I got a call on the intercom from the lobby to tell me that Startalk executive producer Kokoy Boncan was downstairs telling me to dress up and come down.

Like most other Filipinos who can never leave the house without bathing first, I took a quick shower and dressed up. Read more of the 15 most memorable interviews story here.

No comments: